Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Twix












Dear Chase:

It seems like forever since I baked my last dessert but all it takes is a birthday party, a gathering of friends and family to bring me right back to the kitchen and become one again with my beloved mixer :) I know you have seen me make this dessert several times in the past months but I have to say that they are just as addictive to make as they are to eat.The best way to describe these decadent little chocolate-caramel tart-lets is to compare them to a candy bar. There are so many different candy bars out there....from almond joy, snickers to butterfinger and kit kat but I have to say my favorite is still  "Twix". The perfect combination of a cookie and candy bar all rolled into one. The secret to this recipe is the homemade caramel sauce that give each tartlet this chewy/moist texture.

For my recipe on this must have treat, you can email me at sweetjoysf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment