Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chase Year Two




Dear Chase:

Happy Birthday to you- Happy Birthday to you- Happy Birthday dear Chasers...Happy Birthday to you!!!

So, I am entering this blog  the week of your birthday and I'm so happy that we were able to celebrate your special day with close family and friends this past weekend. Your dad and I decided to do something a bit different than a party in the park or a recreational center ..we decided to host a day time event, brunch at our house. We had games (that weren't played), prizes, a memorable video of your first two years, a lot of food, presents, joy and laughter. All in all.. I think it was a magical day for everyone, especially me. You see, your birthday isn't just about food, fun and presents, it is the day that most precious and important person came into my life and I am a happier and more complete person. Chase, I love  you more than I can ever express and I certainly do try to show you in every way that I know how. Sometimes, it is with a hug, a thousand kisses a day or being able to cook for you. I cherish ever minute of it and I can't imagine my life without you. So-Happy Birthday to my little man, always remember how much mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment