Monday, November 8, 2010

Make a Wish!





















Dear Chase:

Yesterday we celebrated daddy's Birthday and the day before that we celebrated Avonlea's Birthday. So many joys and good times this weekend not to mention the many warm wishes that went out for them as well. As one of my gifts to the both of them...I decided to make a few batches of my chocolate ganche cupcakes with a peppermint candy on top. This is truly a cupcake for all of the chocolate lovers out there. I start off with a dark, rich and moist chocolate cupcake and then it is topped off with a rich, twice dipped chocolate glaze. How good is that! Everybody complimented me on the cupcakes as to how moist and just how crazy good they are. It was such an amazing feeling to see so many people enjoying them. It just propels me to bake more and more...as well as continue to create more delicious cupcakes to share. It is funny how all of the guests we hinting that I should open my own cupcake store ....and there have been many moments when  I am baking in our kitchen and I think about starting my own business or at least a website to do online orders. What do you think Chase? We should really think about this idea for the next month or so and who knows...next year may be the year to start our own cupcake story.

2 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, I'm baking cupcakes in the oven right now, and they're not half as cute as yours--and people tell ME I should open a store.

    Do it.

    Ames
    www.amydunn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ames:

    You have no idea how much I would love that :) I should have something started by early next year!

    ReplyDelete