Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Making a Come Back!

Dear Chase:

It has been quite some time since I have had the time, energy and creative mind set to bake let along blog about it. As I have been trying to tell you for the past few months, mommy is pregnant with a little baby brother for you ;) How exciting Chase- you are going to be a BIG BROTHER and a good one at that. Not only do I lack energy lately, I have also lacked inspiration to make something yummy enough to talk about. I will admit that I did bake a couple a delicious cookie platters for parties but coming up with a new dessert and testing recipes in my test kitchen has been far from my to do list. But with the New Year upon us, I have begun to think about all the fabulous desserts I can make for the many upcoming occasions. If only you enjoyed sweet things as much as me but I am working on that everyday. I have been itching to make another blueberry or apple pie, pumpkin cheesecake and my all time favorite- chocolate wafer icebox cake. Stayed tuned Chase to see what mommy comes up with next.....  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Congratulations, Jackie! Here's to a fabulous new year for you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete