Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Passion

Dear Chase:

Passion....when and at what point in our lives will we figure it out? I can only hope that you will learn what yours is sooner than I did. I would want you to be able to enjoy what you love doing for as long as you possibly can. I didn't figure out what I love or have a deep passion for until I was mulling around in the kitchen one day, still pregnant with you and decided to test our your grandmother's recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Once I made the first batch, I felt extremely satisfied and fulfilled, like I accomplished something that day. I continued to make a batch for everyone in our extended families so they could taste test them for me. To my total surprise, they all loved them as much as I hope you will someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment